Multiple vehicles – one renewal date! Made simple with us!
InsureLine Brokers (Driven) provides the highest quality insurance products for Commercial Automobile and Fleet businesses. Our commercial fleet insurance solutions protect all your commercial-use vehicles including cars, trucks, vans and trailers.
Our Commercial Automobile and Fleet solutions include:
- Third-party liability costs for bodily injury and property damages
- Physical damage to your vehicle arising from collision with another vehicle or object
- Medical expenses for the insured in case of an accident
What are your Commercial Auto options?
Fleetplan has been developed for clients who have 5 or more vehicles and/or trailers registered to the same company or legal entity (at least 5 units must be motor vehicles) as an option rather than insuring each vehicle separately. If you have 20 or more motor vehicles, enrollment in Fleetplan is mandatory.
Being part of Fleetplan can earn you discounts of up to 63% on both the basic mandatory insurance and optional insurance you carry. No matter what size your fleet is, it can translate to money saved!
Claims service for fleets is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and includes access to appraisers who specialize in heavy vehicles and equipment.
Call us Today to see if you qualify for Fleetplan discounts and optimize your savings!
Shipping products to another province or country?
Cargo insurance provides protection against all risks of physical loss or damage to freight from any external cause during shipping, whether by land, sea or air. Subject to certain packing exclusions, freight insurance pays regardless of which carrier is ultimately responsible for the loss or damage.
Types of Cargo Insurance
- Contingent Cargo Liability: provides coverage in the event that a subcontracted carrier is held responsible for loss or damage to the goods and the subcontracted carriers’ insurance does not cover the loss.
- Truckmen’s Form: provides legal liability protection to a carrier for loss or damage to cargo of others while being hauled by the carrier.
- Owner’s Form: protects the owner of the cargo while being hauled on their own vehicles.